WHAT: 6 Classes with Katie. Each session is half presentation/half Q & A. Other details coming soon.
WHO: Parents of kids ages 10 and up.
WHEN: 6 Thursdays at 12:15CST, starting Sept 14th, 2023. (9/14, 9/21, 9/28, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26.) NO class 10/5.
WHERE: Held online/zoom. You can watch live or the recording later.
COST: $40 per class. ($240 total) Discounts available for early registration.
Each session will last 1 hour. Here are the topics we’ll cover in these 6 sessions:
- Understanding normal teenage development. Understanding mood swings and how the teenage brain works.
- What parents CAN Control. Recognizing and getting off the roller coaster of co-escalation.
- Effective de-escalation. Flight Distance. Circling back. A case study.
- How to help your teenager grow emotionally. “Age-appropriate suffering.”
- Moving from punishment and control to boundaries and relationship. What to do when a teen targets a particular parent.
- Your difficult situations, understood.
Please note–this is a class, not a therapy group.
Do you have more questions?
This class series is for parents of kids apx 10-18.
It’s fine if you can’t come to every live class–that’s what the recordings are for!
Parents can email their questions to me ahead of time and I will answer them during class (anonymously!)
Maybe you have questions about the purchasing process?
- It’s easy and quick!
- When your purchase is finalized/confirmed, you will be automatically directed to an internal webpage to fill out a brief form.
- Important note: You won’t be added to the list until that form is filled out.
- Your registration covers any adult in your household–so feel free to watch along with your co-parent.
- Class registrations are non-refundable.
- Feel free to contact me if you have more questions!