Once upon a time, I asked my 4 year old how many carrots she wanted in her lunch.
It didn’t go so well.
But hey! sometimes we learn the most from our failures.
Join me June 28 at 12:30 pm CST for a summer-sized (short!) webinar for parents that supports your healthy boundaries, and reminds you to control what you can.
(It’s FREE!) Plus, you can either attend live or watch the recording later at your convenience. Register by June 27th.
This webinar is about 15 minutes long, and covers these topics:
- A relatable story of one of my personal parenting fails :^)
- Quick overview of healthy boundaries
- Recognizing what you can and can’t control
- Strategizing different intervention points for any given situation where you want to influence the outcome
- June 28, 12:30pm CST, held on zoom and recorded.
Maybe you have questions about the webinar?
- You need an internet connection to watch. You can watch from home, on your laptop, or from a coffeeshop with your favorite beverage and treat. :^)
- You can watch live, or you can watch the recording later.
- The recording will be available to everyone who pre-registers for the following week.
- There’s time at the end for Q & A.
- You can’t beat this price… so join me!