WHAT: Three Classes with Katie. Each session is roughly half presentation and half Q & A.
WHO: Parents of teens ages around 10ish-17 (5th graders and up).
WHEN: 3 Thursdays starting 9/15 at 12:15pm CST. (9/15, 9/22, 9/29)
WHERE: Held online/zoom. You can watch live or the recording later.
COST: $40 per class. ($120 total)
Each session will last 1 hour. Here’s the details of what we’ll cover in each session.
- Teenage moods. What’s normal, what’s not. “Crash course” in adolescent mental health.
- Therapy, an insider’s guide. What to expect, confidentiality, therapy quirks explained. Plus, how to get your teen to go and how to get the most out of the experience.
- Peaceful co-existence. How to cope when living with a “roommate” (aka your teenager) who has issues. Plus, a review on emotional boundaries and the 3 categories of “crummy behaviors” from teens.
Classes will also include a therapeutic overview of the following special topics:
- substance use/abuse
- failure to launch
- school problems
- lack of motivation
Do you have more questions?
This class series is for parents of kids in 5th grade – 12th grades.
It’s fine if you can’t come to every live class–that’s what the recordings are for!
Parents can email their questions to me ahead of time and I will answer them (anonymously!)
Maybe you have questions about the purchasing process?
- It’s easy and quick!
- When your purchase is finalized/confirmed, you will be automatically directed to an internal webpage to fill out a brief form. You won’t be added to the list until that form is filled out.
- Your registration covers any adult in your household–so feel free to watch along with your co-parent.
- Class registrations are non-refundable.
- Feel free to contact me if you have more questions!