Immature humans with still-developing interpersonal skills, shoved together into constant interaction while competing for limited resources. What could go wrong?
Bickering. Tears. Ongoing resentments and arguments. They all disrupt our sense of peace in the home.
Do you wish you could figure out how to reduce sibling conflict and promote family harmony? If so, this webinar can help.
It’s available on-demand. Buy now, watch now!
This webinar is about 55 minutes long, and covers these topics:
- Sources of sibling conflict
- Mistakes parents make, such as getting sucked into the conflict
- Pigeonholing children as aggressors or victims
- Not recognizing the role of shame, hurt, and resentment in the conflict
And, most importantly:
- Top strategies and interventions parents can use to help their children get along.
Includes Q & A about when older siblings are aggressive towards younger siblings, when kids ‘gang up’ on a sibling, and repair with a preschooler who has been aggressive with a baby sibling.
- Thank you so much for offering this talk! It’s been a challenging topic for me lately and I found the suggestions really helpful.
- I really enjoyed the sibling webinar. So much parenting gold in there!
- Thank you, this was excellent.
Maybe you have questions about the webinar?
You need an internet connection to watch. You can watch from home, on your laptop, or from a coffeeshop with your favorite beverage and treat. :^)
If you get started and something interrupts you, that’s not a problem either–you can stop and start back up later, or even start over and watch the whole thing from the beginning.
You can learn with your feet up, wearing your PJs!
Maybe you have questions about the purchasing process?
- It’s easy and quick!
- When your purchase is finalized/confirmed, you will be automatically directed to an internal webpage with a password to watch the video.
- You are welcome to share the video with anyone in your household.