WHAT: 4 Classes with Katie. Each session is half presentation/half Q & A.
WHO: Parents of kids ages around 6-16.
WHEN: 4 Tuesdays at 12:15CST, starting August 23rd. (8/23, 8/30, 9/6, 9/13)
WHERE: Held online/zoom. You can watch live or the recording later.
COST: $40 per class. ($160 total)
Each session will last 1 hour. Here’s the details of what we’ll cover in each session.
- The diagnosis. Understanding ADHD, including what it is and what it isn’t. How the diagnosis is helpful to parents. And especially: taking a new perspective.
- The conflict of “Can’t versus won’t.” Helping parents navigate knowing where to set limits and where to offer support. Relationship “thirds.”
- School issues, school issues, school issues. Helping your kid, helping the school, advocating for your kid, helping your kid be successful, and finding your role.
- Putting it all together. Interventions that work, and what to prioritize.
Please note–this is a class, not a therapy group.
Do you have more questions?
This class series is for parents of kids apx 6-16.
It’s fine if you can’t come to every live class–that’s what the recordings are for!
Parents can email their questions to me ahead of time and I will answer them (anonymously!)
Maybe you have questions about the purchasing process?
- It’s easy and quick!
- When your purchase is finalized/confirmed, you will be automatically directed to an internal webpage to fill out a brief form. You won’t be added to the list until that form is filled out.
- Your registration covers any adult in your household–so feel free to watch along with your co-parent.
- Class registrations are non-refundable.
- Feel free to contact me if you have more questions!