WHAT: 4 Classes with Katie. Each session is ~half presentation and half Q & A.
WHO: Parents of kids ages around 6-16.
WHERE: Held online/zoom. You can watch live or the recording later.
COST: $30 per class if registering Early. ($120 total)
$35 per class regular registration. ($140 total)
Each session will last 1 hour. Here’s the details of what we’ll cover in each session.
- The diagnosis. Taking a new perspective.
- Can’t versus won’t. Relationship “thirds.”
- School issues.
- Interventions that work.
Do you have more questions?
This class series is for parents of kids apx 6-16.
It’s fine if you can’t come to every live class–that’s what the recordings are for!
Parents can email their questions to me ahead of time and I will answer them (anonymously!)
Maybe you have questions about the purchasing process?
- It’s easy and quick!
- When your purchase is finalized/confirmed, you will be automatically directed to an internal webpage to fill out a brief form. You won’t be added to the list until that form is filled out.
- Your registration covers any adult in your household–so feel free to watch along with your co-parent.
- Class registrations are non-refundable.
- Feel free to contact me if you have more questions!