The Co-parenting Class
From the small things like phone calls and shoes that go missing, to large things like holidays, boundaries, and angry exes, there are about a million decisions, negotiations, and feelings to manage.
WHAT: Three classes with Katie. Each session is ~75% presentation, and 25% Q & A.
WHO: Parents who are co-parenting (can be post-divorce or not) of kids of any age.
WHEN: May 23, May 30, and June 6. (Three Tuesdays from 12:15-1:15 CST.)
WHERE: Held online/zoom. You can watch live or the recording later.
COST: $40 per class. ($120 total.) Note: registration is per person, not per family.
Here’s the details of what we’ll cover in the 3 sessions.
- ‘Best Practices’ for co-parenting around small stuff and big stuff.
- The “Overlap” versus the “2-box system.”
- Kids developing “new” relationships with each individual parent
- Finding your parenting voice as a co-parent
- The grief process of co-parenting
- When your ex is really, really difficult
- Co-parenting with substance abuse, incarceration, mental health issues, or trauma
- Co-parenting with narcissism
- An age-appropriate dose of reality
- Boundaries: in parenting, in co-parenting, & with your ex
Do you have more questions?
This class series is for parents who are divorced or are divorcing.
It’s fine if you can’t come to every live class–that’s what the recordings are for!
Parents can email their questions to me ahead of time and I will answer them (anonymously!)
Maybe you have questions about the purchasing process?
- It’s easy and quick!
- When your purchase is finalized/confirmed, you will be automatically directed to an internal webpage to fill out a brief form. You won’t be added to the list until that form is filled out.
- Your registration covers any adult in your household–so feel free to watch along with your co-parent.
- Class registrations are non-refundable.
- Feel free to contact me if you have more questions!